Monday, September 29, 2008

Girl, you can do better

I know you'd never guess, because of this...and this...AND this but I like Hilary Duff. Not because I think she's a good role model (I don't believe in celebrities being role models for anything or anyone) or because she's a good actress/singer (because she's not) but because she's likable and because I haven't seen her vagina and she has that Valentino bag I want (now you know what to get me for Christmas ~*Hil*~). I just really dislike her boyfriend and the annoying slags that claim to be her friend. Its kind of like that friend you stop talking to because you can't stand their boyfriend well its the same with ~*Hil*~.

Am I the only one who thinks she can do a lot better. Doesn't she deserve someone better than a stumpy, 28 year old, mediocre hockey player, who has 5 years left in the league, if that? Elisha's got Dion, who's one of the top players in the league. Rachel Hunter bagged Jarret Stoll. Hilary, even Willa Ford did better than you did.

You're a bonafide celeb and you're telling me you can't do better than, Mike Comrie??????

Now I say this as a friend...BITCH, PLEASE!





~*Hil*~ being cute:


I know that hockey games can be intense ~*Hil*~ but it is only an Islanders game, its not that serious...

~*Hil*~ says: Wtf Mikey?
Indeed, that is your bf getting manhandled by Nigel Dawes

Yes, ~*Hil*~, this is what we call a Hockey fan
Oh you noticed too, eh? This is a Staal brother ~*Hil*~. Good looking, talented, a cup contender, sweet small town boy AKA not you're type at all

No comments: