Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Youth and Young Manhood


I'm only linking this article named 'Youth and Young Manhood' about the epic on-going saga that is Crosby vs Ovechkin, from T.O. Sports Magazine because the author is clearly a Kings of Leon fan from the days when they were original, untouchable, and oh so perfect.

Its kind of pathetic how sad I get when I see them now but I don't care, they were totally my band! I guess I fell in love with the fact that they were so different, and so fucking amazing, and they just didn't give a shit! BUT now they're in fucking People magazine being name dropped by Miley Cyrus and I just can't handle it!

...no I am not being a bitter ~*real fan*~ because I wouldn't be having these icky feelings if Only by the Night was a good album because it wasn't! There I said it, in plain black and white, Only by the Night is not a good album! Fuck the Grammy's! Fuck the Brits! Because you can't sit there and tell me that OBTN is better than Youth and Young Manhood or better than Aha Shake Heartbreak or even better than Because of the Times because it isn't!

You don't even understand, guys! I wanted to love this album! I was soooo excited, I even conned myself into believing 'sex on fire' was a good song but soon enough I had to come to terms with the fact that OBTN is not good. Acutally it kind of blows.

*sigh*

but I haven't written them off just yet. Still love The Kings and the next album better be fucking amazing!

No comments: