Thursday, March 12, 2009

This is a Tom Croft Post

Tom taking his clothes off welcomes you;

In honour of our boyfriend, Tom Croft, being called up to England and replacing James Haskell and his mouth(EW) :

Croft: OY TAIT, look busy, they're taking photos!
Tait:
what about this pose, eh? you reckon I look like Johnny Wilkinson?
Croft:
yeaahh, you look...just like him *snort*

Croft: Listen mate, I really appreciate what you said to me back there in the showers but I just don't like you in that way, ya know? I still love you mate but...I hope we can still be friends
Armitage: Yea mate- I meant that I loved you like a friend. Just a friend. Nothing more...EVER! Oh, wow. Do you have an onion in your pocket, or something? Oh my eyes they're so- my allergies must be acting up. THESE ARE NOT TEARS OKAY? ITS MY ALLERGIES! DON'T LOOK AT ME!



No not his face anything but his face!



fuck, he's manhandling like 5 guys at once! Look at that reach! DAMN BOY!


That was fun, non?

No comments: