Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Matt Smith is the new Kris Russell

Why?

Here's a clue: why are we jealous of Kris Russell? Because he's roommates with Jared Boll, right?



So why would Matt Smith of the Leicester Tigers be the new Kris Russell????

Any guesses?

Anyone?

Bueller? Bueller?

No?

Ok fine I'll tell y'all


Matt Smith is the new Kris Russell because he's roommates with Tom Croft...and yes we're jealous of him!

But according to Tom, according to Matt, he's not too smooth with the ladies:

He'd say I've got poor chat, not too clever with the ladies and fairly ugly too. Matt Smith is my best mate at Leicester. We went to school together and now we live together. He has to put up with me all the time, so he’s probably the best person to dish the dirt.



*sigh*

Doesn't that make him more endearing? More lovable? Like you just want to hold him and cuddle him, and spoon with him, and- do other things to/with him, heh.

Um...

ANYWAYS, I totally buy that Croft hasn't got game (or poor chat as they call it over there), I don't want to say that he's not smart because that's not the case; I see him getting tongue tied and saying really strange things like 'your hair looks nice, what shampoo do you use?' and with many girls/women if its not happening in the first 5 seconds its not happening PERIOD.

Oh Tom, this makes us love you more because unlike Jared Boll we're pretty sure you don't have crabs, oh you heard me Jared!

No comments: