Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Staal vs Staal, Hall vs Staal, and a Geno hattrick!

Staal vs. Staal

Last night my boys, The Pens played the Rangers AKA Staal vs Staal. Luckily Sean Avery's a whiny bitch and is out with a hand injury.

A lot of lonely nights beating the stick, Avery??? Muahahahahaha

ANYWAYS, at the beginning you could tell both teams wanted it and they wanted it BAD however my boys quickly overpowered the Rangers, and pretty much owned this game. I kind of stopped watching the game for a bit because Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles were on, I flicked in between but srsly guys Terminator > Hockey.

Speaking of cyborgs, how good is Ty Conklin...like for real, who is this dude? where did he come from? why is he so good? and what came first the chicken or the egg? Conk, has been untouchable since replacing Marc-Andre, UNTOUCHABLE! He's nuts, insane, POSSESSED! I don't think I've seen a goalie this season that moves like him! When, and I mean, when the Penguins make the playoffs, Conk should defo be starting goalie (forget Marc-Andre, who's been inconsistent at best!) yes we all know his previous history of playoff uh performance, but there's no other goalie in the NHL that's as red hot as Conk, am I wrong?
Check out Sidney's face...L.O.L.


Who else was on fire, well besides the obvious, Sidney Crosby, MALKIN! Homeboy is totally sticking it to the fans who didn't vote for him for the all-star game, because he got his 2nd NHL hattrick last night, yea his second one in like a week/week and a half time span, take that HATERS!!!!!
The Pens walked away with a 4-1 victory, and the Rangers, in the dying seconds of the game, decided that since they couldn't win the game, maybe they should throw down, and win with a beat down! Adam Hall, and my boyfriend Marc Staal, got into it the most. It wasn't a fight exactly, Adam tried the whole jersey over the head thing (to which I screamed "Hey Hall, that's my job, step off my man!") but Marc got Adam into a bear hug and try as he might Hall could not get any good jabs in, OH MARC! He did manage to get of Marc's helmet, to reveal his ginger hair (tnawww) which I got really excited about and then realized that I'm lame.


So after last night's game, husband no. 5 is tied with Vincent Lecavalier for top points in the league. AND my boys, the Pens, are first place in the Atlantic Division...HECK YES!

No comments: