Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Pieces from my childhood are slowly disappearing.

I may be biased but when I was a kid (early-mid 90s) our Disney movies(i.e. Little Mermaid) kicked ass, our live action movies(i.e. Home Alone) kicked ass, our sports movies(i.e.The Sandlot) kicked ass, and our child actors, well they were probably just as bad as Lindsay and Britney but they kept their shit under wraps, we never knew their business, and some, like Kirsten Dunst, are now A-list well adjusted movie stars.


So it saddens me to say that Brad Renfro, my one time crush, and one time promising young actor, is dead. Obviously I never knew him and in recent years haven't heard anything about him but like a childhood friend that you've lost touch with, it still saddens me that he's dead. He was only 25.

No comments: