Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tom Croft is...New


Oh bb!

I always had an inkling. Even aluded to it here.

What am I talking about? Tom's naivety of course!

From The Times:

"There were great characters on the tour. I had never met Donncha O'Callaghan [the Irish lock] before, but one day in Cape Town I returned to the room I was sharing with Tommy Bowe [Ospreys and Ireland wing] to find my bed missing.

Donncha told me that he had seen everything and one of the cleaners had nicked it. So I went up to the cleaner to ask why they had moved my bed, and it turned out that Donncha had dismantled it and put it down the fire escape. He's a funny guy."

LMAO

Seriously Thomas, you actually believed that one of the cleaners, who worked at the hotel would not only remove but dismantle yours and Tommy Bowe's bed.

The cleaners....At their place of work....With very high profile guests.

Okay, baby.

Besides the ridiculousness of this story, it was Donncha O'Callaghan that was telling this ridiculous story. DONNCHA O'CALLAGHAN! Does this look like the face of a man who is never not mucking about?


Oh darling!

Who knew Tom Croft was such a noob. So much to learn, SO MUCH!

No comments: