Thursday, September 17, 2009

GIRL CRUSH: Blake Lively

I need this outfit in my life! No matter that I don't have the perfect figure, long legs, and silky blonde hair like Blake, I need this entire outfit in my life, ASAP!



The rose patterned dress, paired with the long cream cardigan and that Chanel bag (which I cannot afford, boo!)UGH, I'm having a fashion orgasm right now! Didn't love the shoes she was wearing, (not shown) I would have gone with black ballet flats...let's just pretend she's wearing those instead of the red strappy booties she's actually wearing.

Srsly though, I need to somehow reproduce this outfit, I think I would look super cute in it, and hopefully my boobs will look as good as Blake's, lol.

But how hot is Blake Lively? I've been in love with her since the first Sisterhood of the Traveling pants. She's a major babe, and probably a major bitch too but I like bitches, so whatever!

Her body is out of this world! She's smoking hot AND she has a real woman's body! She's slim but not too skinny. She has boobs; she has an ass; and killer, non chicken variety, legs. If I could switch bodies with anyone it would be Blake. She looks like she eats carbs but she also looks like she goes to the gym. See girls, who said we can't have our cake and eat it too, I ain't all about looking skinny. I like having boobs and an ass. Forget those low carb, no carb diets!

Back on point here, Blake Lively is hot, so effing hot!

THE END

No comments: