Thursday, September 17, 2009

Baby, I'm sorry...


I'm sorry that I've neglected to psychotically fan girl over you. Its been a busy summer. Those rugby boys with their short shorts and farmer's tans really distracted me, and I neglected our imaginary really serious relationship.

It was touch and go for a while, because Tom Croft was taller than you, and Jamie Roberts doesn't swallow his G's in his present participles, and Tommy Bowe blinded me with his bravado, you almost got lost in the mix but my love for you has remained constant, ever since I was 14 and you were 18, with frosted tips.

So now that Team Canada's training camp is over, and you're starting to play exhibition games, AND your hair has grown back, we can get back on track!

I've missed you, have you missed me? Remember when picture posts were almost always Rick Nash picture posts? Ok yea, so Tom Croft has kind of taken over but that doesn't matter because he can't skate like you! And Jamie can't score like you! And Tommy doesn't have a life sized bobble head of himself in his office...And none of them signed a $62.4 million contract....ahem!

What I'm trying to say is, we're back on, baby! I hope you know what Louboutins to get me for Christmas, here's a hint they're electric blue suede ;)

No comments: