Thursday, April 09, 2009

OMG OMG OMG


My baby, the apple of my eye, the love of my life, Rick Nash (and the Columbus Blue Jackets) has officially clinched his playoff spot!!!!!!!!!!!! For the first time in franchise history the Blue Jackets have a shot at Lord Stanley, and they were lead by none other than my love Rick Nash.

I don't need to tell you how important this is. Nash has never been to the playoffs. I know, wtf because he's an amazing player, he deserves it more than anyone! Do we need a refresh?



Damn, that never gets old!

Why is this so important? Let's just say Nash has fulfilled is contractual and personal obligations to the Blue Jackets and now whispers around the league is that he wants to come home, he wants the blue and white uniform. Will it happen? Its very probable, VERY!

No comments: