Friday, November 28, 2008

Welcome to Toronto Brian Burke!

Its unofficially, official, Brian Burke is coming to Toronto y'all!

I'm not sure how I feel about this. The kind of hockey I enjoy is skilled hockey. A few fights here and there are fine with me but I'm not all about a team built up of enforcers who go after guys' heads and give dirty hits and that's what a Brian Burke team looks like.

Todd Bertuzzi anyone?

As of late, Fletch has been doing a decent job at managing the leafs. He's got rid of the dead weight that has weighed this franchise down for the past 8-10 years and has built a foundation of young hard working players and most importantly has kept the best player on the team and the hardest working player in the league, Vesa Toskala!

I just have this inkling that Burke is going to undo all of that and get rid of Toskala because we could probably get a lot for him...

But I swear if we get Chris Pronger, I'm moving to Montreal. I can stand not being in the playoffs for the past 3 seasons, hell I can even stand the 40 year Cup drought BUT I will not tolerate Chris 'I have the exact same haircut since 1990 oh and I'm a HUGE douche bag' Pronger!

Welcome to the family Uncle Brian! Hope you've got my delinquent little brother's probation officer on speed dial. He might just set your car on fire.

No comments: