Sunday, November 18, 2007

So Much For That Whole Goalie Problem


Dear Toronto Maple Leafs Vesa Toskala,

Hey honey buns! Sugar plum! Apple of my eye! Last night you were off the hook...like fo' real son! You shut out my boys the sens...THE FREAKING OTTAWA SENATORS!!!! I know!!! I can hardily believe it and judging from your post game interview, neither can you! Fuck Raycroft that's what I say! I mean, I may be biased because I think you're too cute, and you're my #1 favourite goalie (yes you have now usurped Illya "its plus seven" Bryzgalov as my favourite goalie) but that's neither here nor there, the point is, you were a pivotal part in my delinquent little brother beating the Leviathan of the Eastern Conference (you gotta love my metaphors, eh?)!!! You were all over the place, yous was loco esse!!!

I never thought I would ever be this happy for the bitches in blue beating my boys the sens but my god, its because of you darling, its all you!!! Now come home to mommy and we'll have some Finnish sausage*wink* *wink*...ugh I'm such a perv, how do you deal with me?


Love,
Nicole

No comments: