Thursday, November 15, 2007

Date, Marry, Kill The Bitches in Blue edition

I'm starting off in my hometown! The delinquent little brother on riddlin who I love to hate and hate to love; oh Toronto Maple Leafs, quit putting dog shit in my bed or I'm telling mom!

I would date Nik Antropov:


Nik is good looking in that typical Euro pretty boy sort of way. He probably listens to DJ Tiesto, wears shoes without socks, and most likely has a subwoofer in the trunk of his car. We'd summer in Ibiza, sniffing coke and drinking martinis. Homeboy's European so you know our sex life will be off the hook! Plus he's arguably the best player on the team but he's definitely not husband material, something tells me homeboy is kind of a pansy, probably really clingy and would cry after a fight and me not likey!

I would marry Vesa Toskala:


Vesa 'baby face' Toskala, tell me could you resist? My favourite leaf, my second favourite goalie, and the cutest face in the Eastern conference. Picture him with babies, and at soccer practice, and date nights, and falling asleep on the couch with the television on *squuuuuuuuueeeeeeee* a husband you'd adore till the end of time, Oh Vesa be mine!

I would kill Brian McCabe:


Honestly, would you notice if he were gone?

No comments: