Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Stanley Cup Finals, Y'all

Blake Lively because she's not Chris Pronger or Patrick Kane

Montreal ended their Cinderella run and San Jose choked...AGAIN! Surprised? See you on the golf course Joe Thornton!

So now its between Chicago and Philadelphia. This is pretty much Gary Bettemen's worst nightmare, there's no Crosby, there's no Ovechkin, I mean there's Towes and Briere but no bandwagon jumper cares about them.

If we're being honest, which we are, I don't really care about this Stanley Cup Final.

Sacre bleu!

I know, I know but Chris Pronger is there and that little sh-t Patrick Kane is there, its essentially the douche bag Olympics, why would I torture myself? Do I want to go to a Turkish prison or be thrown into a pit of snakes, I'd rather not do either, and I'd rather not want either team to win. Sorry.

More Blake:


No comments: