Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Update

I just wanted to let you know that my blog list of 'Relevant Sources' has been updated.

Firstly I have added Manpilez to the list, a group of lovely ladies who do actual reporting with healthy amounts of squeeing. Did I mention they often snag interviews with fan favourite players??? If you don't already read Manpilez you should, you really really should! These ladies know what they're talking about AND are totally awesome! Check them out already!

Secondly I've added Go Hard Or Go Home which is a new blog written by a long time reader of Death of a Trend, Maddie. She's an Irish rugby fan so its safe to say there will be plenty of entries on the boys from the Emerald Isle! Please visit her and send some love :D

And now for no reason at all A JORDAN STAAL VIDEO



No comments: