Thursday, October 13, 2011

Semi-Finals, Its getting dangerous

We're at the semi-finals already. Can you believe it? I can't. It seems like just last week I stayed up late watching the opening ceremonies and the inaugural game between Tonga and New Zealand, oh how time flies.


With our Nothern Hemisphere match-up we have Wales vs France. Even though I thought Ireland would beat Wales I'm so happy that Wales has made it into the semis. They deserve to be here, and I am rooting for them 100%. Who will win? I actually have no clue and don't ask me to make a prediction because we all know how good I am at that.


The Southern Hemisphere match-up will be electric, no doubt, with Australia vs New Zealand, I mean how could this not be a good rugby match. Yes I'm still bitter about the Springboks losing to Australia so with that in mind and my fetish crush on Jerome Kaino's chin I'm rooting for the All Blacks. Although if Australia wants to win they cannot play the crap game they played against the bokks, I mean what the hell was that? The Kiwi's will not put up with that just sayin'

No comments: