Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas to All, and to All a Goodnight

So we have Riki Flutey, Tommy Bowe, Tom Croft and Alun Wyn Jones shirtless...


Carnie Kearney being pretty and shit


Why is Harry Ellis always around?


Alun is totally giving the score board dirties

Errrr...

I love this photo its so touristy, like "hey look we swam with sharks in a completely organic, non-staged, uncontrolled setting"

This one looks photo shopped, non? Like the background was added later

What a smile, so sweet and goofy.


First person I noticed was Tom Croft. The second was Alun Wyn Jones. The third Jamie Roberts but the thing is I think we're supposed to be paying attention to Mike Phillips. Oh well.


Balding...and then there's Adam Jones

Oh my! AWJ is looking fione! Oh and that's Dr. Jamie Roberts getting into the tank...yea I guess Andrew Sheridan's alright

Okay! So I did steal this from an Osprey's twitter but in my defence, Gareth Owen is a stud muffin, asking me not to post his picture is like locking me in a kitchen after I've been starved for a week and telling me I can't eat anything. Its just not going to happen!

Sure Ugo Monye and Gordan Darcy are alright but this photo is for the bromance going on in the top left corner


Heartbreak :(


This.Photo. Oh and Tom did the sweater around the waist again, ugh!

Kearney has the right idea BUT look who's creeping in the background, THAT HARRY ELLIS. Everywhere, why?


Hehe. Oh you know why I posted this picture!

The first thing I noticed about this photo is that Donnacha O'Callaghan is in his underwear and Tommy Bowe is attempting to molest him. The second thing I noticed that Donnacha O'Callaghan was in his underwear and Tommy Bowe is in his underwear attempting to molest him. Oh.


Alun is GQing the sh*t out of this photo. Werk it homeboy!


Treasure trail....



Alun knows what he's doing


Oh Jamie!

I personally feel a bit pervy for knowing the general shape of Luke Fitzgerald's wanger. Its his 15 year old face!

Love this photo


I guess no one told Paul O'Connell that he could rest the short shorts for this shoot


Oh Kearney. So pretty. So, so, pretty!


Kearney's face gets me everytime. Jamie is more concerned with his dental hygiene it seems.
The results of Jamie's dental Hygiene. And how adorable is Ross Ford?
Tom and a lioness. Apparently they 'formed a bond'. No Tom, pretty sure she wanted to feast on your delicious thighs, well you know what get in line Nahla! ...too much? Sorry.
Tom those sunglasses need to go!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Nahla's really going for it. That bitch!
This lioness is good, guys!
HARRY ELLIS WE MEET AGAIN!

Alun totally looks like a dinosaur...like a T-Rex! Whatever, you can totally see it too, you're just denying it!



DAMN, Tom is hella fine, what I wouldn't give to be Luke Fitzgerald in this photo. He's bending OVER him *thud*. OH and what do we have here, my nemesis, HARRY ELLIS!

Jordan Crane: I've just been going through so much stuff
Tom Croft: Stuff, huh?
Jordan: Like it took me like a week to decide which shade of blonde I should highlight my hair with. I just couldn't decide. It was so hard. Do I go with golden sunshine or a ray of sunshine. I mean this is a big deal you know
Tom: Life is hard, it seems.

BUSTED! Ok yea I stole this photo from The Mouth's twitter, who actually doesn't look that bad in this photo. HOWEVER the face Tom is making in this picture kills me. How good does he look in a tux?
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE THOMAS?

Rob Kearney has the right idea



Dominic Waldouck, because I've been neglecting our relationship
How could I ever forget how hot this boy is?
Somebody got new thighs

Oh...Yes.Please.
There's nothing to say but nom nom nom
This photo is heartbreaking

Ummm share the joke boys. Sharing is caring.
This is for Tommy Bowe's perfectly sculpted thigh. I've said it before and I'll say it again. T-Bowe's muscle definition is out of this world!

The first thing I noticed about this picture is that T-Bowe is wearing hideous jeans. The second thing I noticed was his bulge in his hideous jeans




And that's all girls and boys! Hope you enjoyed this mega picture post. Have a wonderful holiday and eat as much as you want, don't worry about getting fat because that can be dealt with in your New Years Resolutions! Don't drink and drive, help your mum with the dishes and even if you didn't get that xbox, please remember that what you have sitting around your table is what is truly valuable, and remember how lucky you are to have all that you do. Merry Christmas!

Nicole
xo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the lovely pictures!! Hope you have a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Years
Cheers!
Brandy