Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Kelly Brook and Her Man-Slave Pose For Some Pictures


Please!

These are not unplanned, they are totally staged! How do I know? Well, how did the photographers get so close? Why is the quality so good? How come there isn't an unflattering photo in the lot? Why is every shot the cover of a Harlequin romance novel? I repeat: these are not candids! These shots were paid for!


Not that I'm hating or judging. I'm not a celebrity, let alone a UK celebrity where they have wire taps on your phone and 24/hr surveillance on your house...hey maybe the CIA should hire the British paparazzi, they'd find Osama Bin Ladin in an hour!


Back to my point: There have been rumours that Kelly and her man slave had broken up, what better way to put those rumours to bed and earn a little extra cash at the same time then have staged candids with Kelly and her hot boyfriend 'frolicking' in the Caribbean, looking hot, in love, and coping a feel?

Crack that whip, girlfriend!


I suppose this is a pretty good consolation prize to being kicked out of the Heineken Cup race, right Danny?


Although I can't imagine what they talk about. Does Danny even know how to read? Can he even formulate sentences? I'm not saying ALL rugby players are cavemen, I'm just saying Danny Cipriani doesn't seem like the brightest crayon on the box. He always has an empty look on his face, like the lights are on but no ones home. Am I wrong?

Whatever, I'm sure the sex is earth shattering.

No comments: