Saturday, November 08, 2008

Stay for me


Saw the Kings last night, they were fantastic. I enjoy them so much more live than I do on track!

When they played Molly's chambers the people around me didn't seem to know it but when they played sex on fire everyone when nuts...I'm not hating, I'm just saying!

Sex on fire is not their best song, not even close!

Last time there were no drunken frat boys this time around that's all there were; all thanks to Only by the Night...

Please boys I beg of you, go back to being original! Go back to making albums that no one else could make! Go back to Ethan Johns!

I'm sorry I can't love Only by the Night. I can't love it like I do Youth and Young Manhood and the masterpiece that is Aha Shake Heartbreak, not even the way I love Because of the Times.

I'm not a snobby ass fan that wants you all to myself and who wants you to make the same album all over again but I want you to be you, with long hair, smoker's cough, and a never ending hangover...but maybe I'm asking too much.



Are you the new Arctic Monkeys? Is it really over?

No comments: