Thursday, November 13, 2008

Guilty Pleasure Confession: Girls Aloud


I love them, LOVE THEM! They are so hot and their songs are really catchy and thus forces you to like them. I know, I know, a huge departure from what I usually listen to but...I don't care guys! I can help but love them and I can't keep it inside anymore!!!!!

Girls Aloud, I'm officially a fan!!!!!!!!!!!!

(l-r) Nadine, Nicola, Cheryl, Kimberly, Sarah

Tid bits:
-I think Nadine has the strongest voice but...
-Nicola has the prettiest voice
-Cheryl is the hottest and is one of my girl crushes
-Sarah is the train wreck of the group but I love her for it
-Kimbo is the resident, 'who?' of the group. Whether its true or not I've branded her (my girl) Cheyrl's bff and shoulder to cry on, so by proxy, I love her!


I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!

I love how the brits made girl bands work long after the spice girls where over. Here the closest thing we had to a successful girl group was Beyonce and the Supremes Destiny's child and they broke up...

Here's two of my current faves by G.A. oh yea I'm abbreviating their names now! We're just that tight!

Call the Shots:
Call The Shots - Girls Aloud

Something Kinda Oooh:
Girls Aloud - Something Kinda Oooh - Girls Aloud

No comments: