Friday, September 12, 2008

The Duchess


I love Keira Knightley! Love her! I think she's gorgeous, I think she's talented, I love her sense of style, and she seems to be the type of girl I'd totally be friends with but DAMN she's been looking like death incarnate, as of late!

Remember this Keira, with (albeit small) boobs, with thighs, with shape?




Now Keira's never been a fatty by any means. She's naturally thin (that bitch!), the type of thin that if she lost ten pounds then she's look like those kids in those commercials you see at 2am pleading for donations. But it seems that since her 'thunder thigh' days, Keira has lost ten pounds (possibly more) and as a result looks like she's at death's door.



Naturally everyone said homegirl's anorexic but she's been fighting those claims tooth and nail, her mom came to her defense, denying her daughter was anorexic; she even sued a British tabloid for printing her picture along side a story of a girl who died of the disease. So what is up with Keira Knightely?

She doesn't smoke, so there goes the coffee and cigarettes diet? I really don't see someone who has the disease (especially a celebrity) denying it all.the.frigging.time. AND if she did have the disease would her mother enable her publicly? Sharman McDonald is no Dina Lohan! I highly doubt that, maybe I'm being blinded by my fondess of her but I just refuse to believe that. But something is wrong with her.


Its quite apparent she isn't in perfect health. Her hair is thinning, her boobs have disappeared into a concave chest, her arms are sticks, the jaw has become razor sharp, her head has become enlarged by the shrinking of her body below it but by no means is she obliged to tell the world what's up with her health.

Whatever is ailing her, I hope she gets better. Maybe she just needs some vitimin D and a few carbs, I don't know but I wish her all the best.

No comments: