Thursday, September 18, 2008

Brooks Laich doesn't have high speed internet

Here's a video from Cabbie on the Street (one of my personal heroes), interviewing Brooks Laich, Alexander Ovechkin and some other dudes about blogs, and the ever critical eye of the hockey media.



I love how ~*Canadian*~ Brooks' accent is. It's so Captain Canuck, love it.

You know what's weird about the seteroypical ~* Canadian*~ accent? It's that it pops up out of like nowhere, there are no geographical bounds as to where you'll find it. You'll find it in Yellowknife, you'll find it in Halifax, you'll find in Victoria. It blows my mind!

I was talking to some dude at school and he had that ~*Canadian accent*~, I asked him where he was from and he replied "Toronto", now when people say they're from Toronto it could mean Parkdale or it could mean Oakville, so I ask him where in Toronto, and he replies "the beaches" which is in 'the real' Toronto not the GTA!

WTF, so crazy, eh?

No comments: