Monday, September 08, 2008

Creepin' on Brooks Laich



Unfortunately for Brooks Laich, he has become my latest player obsession. Which of course means I over analyze his wardrobe, foot wear, musical taste, use of product in his hair...oh and the way he plays (I guess).

I don't care if its creepy or not I've watched this video a few thousand times...SHUT UP, if you were invited into Brooks Laich's bedroom, could you say no? I don't think so!

I think its cute that Brooks Laich mucks about with my ~*dream boyfriend*~ Mike Green and I love how they're so serious when rocking out, like its srs bzn! But was Baby Blue Sound Crew a shout out to the Canadian hip-hop group or was it a tongue in cheek critique on their lame name. I'm hoping it was the former, because being a Canadian artist is hard enough let alone a Canadian hip-hop artist. Hopefully, they're not haters, 'cause that's MY job boys!

Heeeeeey them and the bubble gum gang could tour together, I'd totally be a member of their street team, wouldn't you?



PS what kind of twat would reject flowers from Brooks Laich, regardless of the fact that its quite obvious he bought them at a grocery store...unless she was playing hard to get, then I say, play on girl! Play on!

No comments: