Friday, June 06, 2008

Vivia La Liberation!!!!!!!

So the Detroit Red Wings did it!!!!!!!!!!



Very well deserved, non? We humans can once again breathe our smog filled air and oppress one another.

This was an unbelievable series! Detroit was going to win it, I could see it after game two...

Sorry I'm not one for blind faith(I'm from Toronto remember?); I read the signs and prepare for whatever will, most likely, happen. Isn't it crazy how much depth this team has? You could match ~*the Crosby line*~ against any line on this Detroit team and 8 out of 10 times they'll still own them!!!!

But you know what really sucks? Detroit is built up of the nicest, humblest guys in the NHL, so as an opponent you can't really hate on them. Its kind of like when the guy you're crushing on has a hot girlfriend perfect in every way, and try as you might you can't hate her because she's just so gosh darn nice, and you damn the fates for not making her a total bitch so it would give you good cause to hate her but then she offers to drive you home so you won't have to pay for a cab, and she listens the same music as you, and she makes really funny jokes...OK BACK TO HOCKEY!!!!!

I'm not THAT upset that Detroit won it, they deserved it...even if they're all old enough to be my dad or grandfather (I'm talking to you Chris Chelios!!!!!!!)

Peace out, hockey!

No comments: