Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Our programming determined that the most efficient answer was to shut their motherboardfucking systems down


Ok so maybe The robots aren't going down without a fight...

but last night's game was OFF THE HOOK, non?

Marc-Andre Fleury was un-fucking-believable! He was the only reason The Pens stayed afloat during those ten billion overtimes (which I stayed up for). I reaaaallllllllyyyyyyy think that the pens caught a lucky break because honestly The Wings were tres dominant in those overtimes but hey we'll take it!

Robots under Skynet's control, especially the one with the 'A' on his jersey. Skynet calls him Gary Robots Roberts...what a scary ass motherf*cking robot!


I'm done with making predictions, my ~*spidey sense*~ is all wacked out! Will The Humans prevail or will Skynet win the Stanley Cup and unleash their unholy mechanical weapons upon us???

At this point I have no clue, whatever happens I'm down for the ride!!!!


GO, PENS GO!!!!!!!

No comments: