Monday, June 02, 2008

The Humans Are Dead Human Liberation Is Upon Us


So apparently John Connor sent a robot from the future to prevent Skynet taking over the NHL and winning the Stanley Cup and I think that robot's name is Henrik Zetterberg. I mean what other logical explanation is there?



Malkin's head isn't where it should be? The Penguins are too inexperienced to win this? Marc-Andre Fleury cannot deliver when the going gets tough? The Penguins' coaching staff has no fucking clue how to navigate a Stanley Cup final? The Penguins don't want it as much as the Red Wings do? Mike Babcock is using his ~*Jedi mind tricks*~ to make the Penguins suck? The Detroit Red Wings are simply a better team than the Pittsburgh Penguins?????



NAH! John Connor totally sent a robot to defeat Skynet, that's the only plausible answer!

Let's be honest with ourselves, shall we? I've been living in Toronto my whole life, so I know there's no use keeping hope alive when there's no hope to be had; there's stupidity and there's reality and I'd rather be realistic! The Penguins are NOT going to win tonight, they are NOT going to win the Stanley Cup, its just not going to happen, OK?

Now that does not mean I'm going to all of a sudden jump on the Red Wings train(even if they are unbelievably good) . The Pens are my boys, they're my boys! I'm going down with my ship! Win or loose, I'm with them the whole step of the way!

Peace out Boys and...

VIVA LA LIBERATION (I guess...)

No comments: