Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Drive sports cars, date movie stars, buy things that are not for sale...Why Dion, your douche baggery is complete!!!!


...Meanwhile At The Batcave;


Team Canada is merkking every team that gets in their way. Right now they're 3-0. Yesterday they beat Team USA, which so far, has been their toughest competition yet. Let's Recap shall we:

Canada vs. Slovenia, 5-1
Latvia vs. Canada, 0-7
Canada vs. USA, 5-4

And, my darling Dany Heatley has become the all time leader in points in Team Canada history...see I pick my husbands on looks AND talent, he's going to be this years MVP, for sure! And the Nash-Heatley-Getzlaf line is currently ripping up teams left, right, and centre (so to speak). Canada seems to be unstoppable, non?



I guess we'll see what happens when we meet Russia...

*Dany Heatley as Harvey Dent

*Rick Nash as Bruce Wayne

*Ryan Getzlaf as The Joker


*I was trying to keep with the comic book theme here, I'm a nerd I know...well, I tried OK?


PS who's excited for the new batman movie???? I know you would have never have guessed it but I can't fucking wait to see it!!!!!!

No comments: