Wednesday, April 23, 2008

2 out of 3 ain't bad

Last night, Washington lost and it broke my heart. I knew it was going to happen but when the game went into over time there was that little glimmer of hope that 'hey maybe they can actually pull this thing off' but in the end Philly took the win...like I said they would, how sad :'(

Montreal did beat Boston on Monday, just like a predicted! It shouldn't have taken them 7 games but it did, why? well I have this theory that Montreal, likes to play this cat and mouse game with the other team, giving them a false sense of security, and when they finally think that actually have a chance at winning the cup (you know calling all their friends back home telling him to be prepared for the best block party in history) they just crush them! And that's exactly what they're going to do to Philly, because Montreal is a far superior team than they lead on...old battlefield trick, the element of surprise is the best strategy, don't you agree?


Joe and the boys did in fact dominate the flames last night, even with Old man Nolan showin' the young whipper snappers how its done, they lost, and it wasn't a good loss either...oh well now they can all play golf, shave off those ridiculous Mohawks, put their feet up, and Dion can go boink his girlfriend...for every dark cloud there is always a silver lining

2nd Round of The Playoffs

East:

Staal vs. Staal AKA Pittsburgh vs New York; you know if it weren't for Sean Avery, I'd kind of want New York to win. Why? Well M. Staal is my favourite Staal and I love New York, its so my town! And Pittsburgh is, well Pittsburgh is like Hamilton...its just not my kind of town...But at the same time, the pens are my boys, they're my boys, this is going to be hard :(

Montreal vs. Philly
; UM Montreal is totally going to merkk Philly, I mean even if I weren't a Montreal fan and I was a flyers fan, I'd know this! There's just no way, NO WAY that philly is going to beat Montreal...

West:
Detroit vs. Colorado; Ok so this series is going to be the most amazing, exciting series, this season! Two highly skilled teams, two teams that want the cup more than anyone in the league...oh there will be blood, and I can't wait!

San Jose vs. Dallas
; Since Joe and the boys got themselves this far, I'm hoping they take the series!

No comments: