Friday, February 22, 2008

Get Thee To A Nunnery !!!!!!!!!!


From All The Rage:

Caleb Followill of Kings of Leon, shopping for luxury cast-iron cookware with his girlfriend, model Lily Aldridge, at Le Creuset at The Hill Center. Caleb was wearing an arm sling. Could he be recovering from another bar fight?

WHY??? WHY??? Why, Caleb, why??? Why are you doing this to me???? You're supposed to be shopping with ME for cast-iron cookware; I'M the one who should be nursing your broken arm c/o your alter ego 'Rooster'; its MY name that should be printed in some random gossip liner notes, as your model girlfriend!!!

What happened to True Love Way and Knocked Up, those were our songs, our love!!!!! and now you're seen around town shopping with some random model, how could you do this to me??? I thought we were forever!!!!! Oh fuck, what will I tell the kids???

You really broke my heart Caleb, I just don't know if I can forgive you. You've really fucked up Anthony Caleb Followill, and you fucked up good!

I just need some time and space, are we done? is this over? oh god Caleb, you fucking idiot!!!

1 comment:

Elaqua said...

that was funny and a great pic btw