Friday, January 11, 2008

Western Conference




This is the conference I know the least about because I live in the East, but regardless of that fact, I still know who belongs and who doesn't!


Goaltenders:
Roberto Luongo
Manny Legace
Chris Osgood
Evgeni Nabokov

Why does the West get four goaltenders, not fair!!! Oh wait, the East has a whole OTHER team in Ovechkin, my bad!

Forwards:
Henrik Zetterberg
Pavel Datsyuk
Jarome Iginla
Jason Arnott
Marian Gaborik
Ryan Getzlaf
Shawn Horcoff
Anze Kopitar
Rick Nash
Henrik Sedin
Paul Stastny
Joe Thornton

OMG do you think we'll get more hilarious commercials featuring Joe Thornton? I love that guy!

Defense:
Nicklas Lidstrom
Dion Phaneuf
Duncan Keith
Ed Jovanovski
Chris Pronger

Pronger??? Srsly??? WTF, were you people thinking??? Now I REALLY want the East to win!

No comments: