Monday, December 10, 2007

What's On My IPod: Jiri Tlusty

I'm starting a new series! One a little less fan girl creepy! It's called 'What's On My Ipod' where I guessimate what's most likely on the subject's ipod (except I'll give them better musical taste than they actually have) sounds fun, non? Especially since I'm kind of a music nerd!

First up is Jiri Tlusty an up and comer forward on the Toronto Maple Leafs...or as you probably know him: The dude who took naked photos of himself that ended up on the internet

...you know homeboy will never live that down! And how awakard was it to watch Paul Maurice comment on that whole incident, ugh, he's like my dad! Imagine your dad trying to talk to you about birth control...same feeling, yeeesh!

Well let's get on with it shall we?


1)Def Leppard- Pour Some Sugar On Me
I read somewhere that this song was the number one strip tease song...

2)Justin Timberlake- Cry Me A River
I'm like 100% sure Jiri listened to this during the aftermath...and after the tabloid-esque media *cough* The Toronto Sun *cough* printed the whole naked photo story, homeboy ended up scoring and playing his best game yet...cry me a river indeed!

3)Darude- Feel The Beat
He's totally into dance music! I can tell

4)Duran Duran- Ordinary World
Everybody in Europe loves Duran Duran, how else would a mediocre band still be able to tour and make money? And Jiri is no exception, Simon Le Bon is totally his idol!

5)Scooter- The Question Is What Is The Question
PARTY SONG!!!!! and Jiri knows how to party, like fo' real!

6)Right Said Fred- I'm Too Sexy
Its clear that Jiri thinks he's hot, and that he loves himself, why else would he send naked pictures of himself over the internet to a girl he's never met?

7)Robbie Williams- Rock DJ
This is Jiri's drunk song, I just know it!

8)T.A.T.U.- All The Things She Said
What guy doesn't like two Lolita-esqe "Lesbians", he listens to this song because it reminds him of the video

9)Jennifer Lopez- Waiting For Tonight (remix)
This is Jiri's OTHER drunk song

10)Jay Z- 99 Problems
"I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one" He's a leaf, this song is like their anthem!


No comments: