Monday, December 17, 2007

The Weekenders

Friday I met my sister downtown after work, we went to The Flatiron and The Firkin, ate nachos, calamari, drank beer and we vented about how men SUCK ('cause she just broke up with her boyfriend) and how people SUCK, and how 2007 was THE worst year of our lives...EVER! I tried to watch the Toronto-Atlanta game, but I was already tired to begin with and my 2 pints of beer just weren't helping, so finally I gave up...I knew my delinquent little brother was going to win, no matter what Mark Recchi had on his agenda!

Afterwards we went to go see the Golden Compass, with the hotness that is Daniel Craig, and I must say it was better than I had expected. The story moved a little fast but not so much that you couldn't follow the plot AND I totally want a daemon! No, not those toothy creatures that Buffy the Vampire Slayer, well, slayed; a daemon is your soul, except it lives outside your body in the form of an animal; its like your BFF, when you get hurt it gets hurt, and when it gets hurt you get hurt...I'd name mine Pan too, such a cute name!

Saturday, my mum and brother ventured out into the beginnings of the snow storm to find a Christmas tree. Naturally we went to IKEA. We got possibly the best tree we've ever had...and yes I picked it out! SO we got home only to find that our tree stand was broken, so we had to venture all the way back, with traffic and snow, to get a new tree stand!

We got home, put the tree up, had dinner, then we decorated the tree, whilst trying to watch the Montreal-Toronto game...and Koivu was off the hook...HATERS!!!! Obviously Mes Amis won, my delinquint little brother is no match for the ever mighty Canadiens!!!!

That was my weekend!

BUT I was troubled to hear, Hottie Townie, Mike Fisher is out with a strained oblique...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Oh Mike, you're a heart and soul player, such a nice guy, with beautiful eyes, what the fuck are the Sens going to do without you?????

BUT Heater scored twice...again!!!! He's so fucking hot, I don't know why he's hot, he just is...shut up, don't hate!

No comments: