Friday, October 05, 2007

"Yea, I'm getting married next week"

Ok, so enough with the puck bunny ish, agreed? Although I am pleased that the Sens have managed to school the leafs in hockey...yea I went there!!!

So the other day I was hit on by some Jamaican dude on a bike, can I tell you how its the second time in 2 months that I've been hit on by a Jamaican dude on a bike...a bike as in a bicycle not a motorcycle. ANWAYS bitch was sketchy as hell! I was really rude to him and he did not take the hint, because you know when a girl actually says "no you'll never have a chance" that's a sure sign that's she's into you and you should continue to harass her. After a while I couldn't understand what he was saying because his accent was so heavy, I just kept on saying "yea ok BYE!" over and over again, he got the hint eventually.

But really what gets my knickers in a twist that both douches patronized me! I'm not an idiot! I don't need to be taken care of,!I'm not some lovey dovey girl, who needs to be "loved all the time"(gag!!!)! I don't need you! I don't want you! I'd bathe in acid before I'd let you touch me! So fuck off!!!!!!

douche bags!!!!!

No comments: