Tuesday, October 30, 2007

And I'm still crazy when I see your face

I think its official, Anthony Caleb Followill has finally lost his mind...like completely:



It's time to make my move! Sure homeboy looks a little dirty and fucking nuts but he's pretty much the man of my dreams and yes I'm into that but can you imagine the sex? EARTH SHATTERING!!!! I'd take Caleb over any rich buffed up hockey player any day (yes Sidney that means you too)!

Caleb is totally old skool love: you'd get into a screaming match, he says something about your mother, you smack him, he smacks you. You pause, fire in your eyes, how dare he hit you! You lunge at him, wrap your legs around him, kissing him furiously, you're both panting, hearts beating, both scrambling to get each other's clothes off. He staggers trying to find his footing. Finally he rams you against a wall and pins you. He reaches under your dress and takes of your panties; you unbutton his flannel shirt, exposing his hairy chest. He throws you to the ground. Still standing his fiddles with is belt, you can see his drunk on sex and he wants you BAD! He manages takes to his pants off, and with his boyish smirk throws himself on top of you, your dress is up and--

...AHEM! ERRR...looks like I got a little carried away there heh...well I'm no fan fic writer but y'all can guess how the story ends. The whole point BEING Caleb is, he just is and I would, in a heart beat I would!



PS Jared is such a sexy beast! I'd TOTALLY have an affair with him and when Caleb finds out...ANGRY SEX!!!!! sure he's his brother but they're from the South, they're into that (joke!)

No comments: