Monday, October 29, 2007

King of the Rink

I really just wanted to post this photo:
*SWOON* He's such a dream boat when he's on the ice and such a dork off the ice:



Do you love it or do you love it? I watched his 'in the hot seat' feature and apparently he's a lover not a fighter (lol), thinks superman has a better outfit than spiderman (yea because wearing your underwear outside of your pants is always in season), and he thinks lobster > steak (now we're talking). Its crazy how good he is!

I watched a bit of the game on Saturday, before I was peer pressured into watching the awesomeness that is 'Shaun of the Dead', and damn the boy can play! He got a little emotional at times but WOW dude is on fire! I really hope my boys, the pens, make it the playoffs this year. I honestly don't think they're going to win the cup because a) from what I've seen there's no way they'll make it that far and b) my boys, the sens, are kicking some ass like every game is game 7 of the Stanley cup finals!!!

Work it, baby!


But I regress, Sidney is on fire, in all meanings of the word! If only he'd get rid of that gel and those velcro pumas I absolutely hate! OH and wtf is up with NHL'ers and their graphic tees??? Who told them that was cool, who told them they looked good??? UGH hockey players can't dress, I have to come to terms with that...someday

No comments: