Monday, May 10, 2010

BREAKING NEWS: Alun Wyn Jones Has His Own Website




Upon discovering alunwynjones.com, I thought I should do the responsible thing and give him some free advertising.

From the looks of things it seems pretty new, there isn't much on there, and it only shows up on the second page of google search results for Alun Wyn Jones- oh wow, just outed myself
didn't, I?

...

ANYWAY, I'm like 100% sure that AWJ has a hand in his website unlike other athlete's websites where they pay a person/people to pose as them, how can I be so sure well, check out the bio section:

Alun-Wyn Jones has an affinity with the letter "L": - He is studying to be a Lawyer at Swansea University, he is a Lock forward and a Leader of his country with tenacity and drive to be the best.

Photobucket

He wrote that! Honestly! Remember when he was a 'work horse'(2:11):



What the hell is that? He neighed! I can't even bring myself to watch that clip, I get so much second hand embarrassment. He sooo wrote that thinking it was so witty, and funny, and cool! When really its- *ahem* Oh Alun on with the dad jokes, already and you're only 24!

On the blog there is information we already know and pictures we've already seen (conspicuously missing is his Lions head shot, which I believe documents his best hair cut!) but isn't it exciting knowing the 'work horse' is behind it? Now I know what my new homepage is going to be...

Obligatory AWJ Photo:


gets me everytime!

No comments: