Saturday, February 20, 2010

Man Crush Alert

Get ready boys and girls because we have another man crush on our hands!

I have no fucking clue what Scott Johnson is even saying about Mike Phillips, not that I really care about Mike Phillips but it is a wonder when someone speaks your native tongue and you still have no clue what they're saying.



When Johnson got to Alun Wyn Jones, he started speaking English, and aren't we glad he did? Its clear there's a man crush going on, which is a welcome occurrence, because since Danny Gare fell off the face of the earth, we stopped hearing how ~*amazing*~ Jared Boll is. Anyway, he validated what we suspected from AWJ all along; he's intelligent, passionate, and a sweet Welsh boy. I'm still convinced he tells the worst jokes in the world, he just looks like type...yea that type does exist, believe me, I've met them...and they resemble AWJ...

Doesn't this video just warm your cockles? So nice after the barrage of bad news. I'm hoping next weekend's games will provide better results than what we've been getting

No comments: