Saturday, February 20, 2010

No Fair!

Australia gets Danny Cipriani AND Kelly Brook, why is life so cruel?



In the least shocking news of the century Danny Cipriani is going down to Melbourne to join ARU's newest team the Rebels...yea I saw that coming like 5 weeks ago.

There has been criticisms that Cips' goals were not focused on making the English squad that may be true but its not like he had a chance anyway, and he knows it too!

A move to Australia could be a good thing for him, if you had the chance to move down under you're telling me you wouldn't take it? And even though this move pretty much guarantees he won't be competing in the 2011 World Cup, remember he is still really young he has years of rugby left in him and who knows, who's to say he would have made the squad had he stayed, right? As of now its Johny Wilkinson and Toby Flood as England's Fly Halfs (Halves? Whatever), I personally don't see that changing but then again anythings possible.

Also probably the most important aspect of this story is that Kelly Brook is going with him. Well its not like she can't pose in bikini's in Australia, ya know? If anything its more appropriate. So why not, right?

Dom Waldouck is probably a wreck right now. Hey Waldo if you ,uh ,need someone to comfort you I'm available. I mean I know I have essays, and exams, and presentations, and friends, and families, and boys, and a job but I could totally put that all on hold if you fly me out to London. I know how to cook, and how to hold my liquor, among other things...well the offer is there.

...

No comments: