Friday, December 23, 2011

Welp

Hello! Long time no blog. I'm the worst aren't I? but in my defense I TOTALLY thought I did my RWC Final post but I didn't...anyway I'm hoping to get that up tomorrow, better late than never right? WHATEVER you're just here for the pictures anyway ;)And HOPEFULLY I'll get my 3rd annual Christmas post up as well.

I apologize for the lack of posts as previously mentioned there's a lot going on in my life and blogging has fallen by the wayside but I do appreciate the love and support you have all shown me, I have missed this blog and all of you as well, and I pray that 2012 will bring me less problems and more time for blogging!

See you on the flip side
xo

2 comments:

A Cuban In London said...

Blogging is usually the first thing to go when life's "serious" issue catch up with one. Wish you the best of luck.

Greetings from London.

Nicole said...

Thank you! I appreciate your well wishes :D