Thursday, June 18, 2009

There is a God!

Proof is in the pudding, kids. Brace yourselves because Tom Croft is topless and wet! I repeat: TOM CROFT IS TOPLESS AND WET!!!!!!!!!

ksdfjoweje...*drools*

Oh yea baby, let those waves break on your hot hard body, mmm

That's what I'm talking about, mmmm


This body will be in my dreams tonight


There's Harry Ellis creeping in the backround. But seriously, Tom's abs are out of this world!

"I'm the King of the world"

LOL so adorable

*faints*

What a Hottie McHottie. Those arms, that chest, those abs, that treasure trail! I would like to take a moment to thank Alan Quinlan for being a douche bag because without his douche baggery these photos would not be possible, thank you Mr. Alan Quinlan, we are in your debt eternally!

Please excuse me while I recover myself.

No comments: