Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I know its a bit early...

but I'm sensing a repeat of last year's final match-up.


I know. I know. I may very well jinx either team's chances but this is my very, very, very, premature prediction. I've seen both Detroit/Chicago games and the first Pens/Caines game and this is what I'm basing my predictions off of.

And you know I would love to see Adam Burish sass Sidney Crosby some more but I'm not sure Chicago can shut down the Red Wings. And with regards to J.Staal v E.Staal well this one's coming down to goal tending and Marc-Andre Fleury is not only a more versatile goalie but he's a better one because he has a better team in front of him

...I know right, I never miss a chance to bring down Nickelback's #1 (Cam Ward) LOL I'm terrible. He may be a nice guy but I don't care! He openly admits to liking Nickelback, to me that's inexcusable!

PS If my prediction does come true, how awakward would that be for Marian Hossa. I can see the stink eye from the Pittsburgh bench, already, lol.

No comments: