Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Let's talk about Tom Rees for a moment


Tom Rees. You'd never guess he was 24 years old. You'd never think he was eloquent and well spoken. You'd never guess that he and James Haskell and his mouth are good friends. You'd probably never look at him and say to yourself 'DAMN, I need that in m...my life'. Well that last part changed for me when I saw this:



Now despite popular belief I'm not an anglophile. I have enough of a British Imperialist/Colonist background(great-grandparents colonialists from England populating in South Africa) to realize it ain't all that, sure Britain's nice but I still think Canada is the best country ever but that's another post for another time.

Back to my point.

Tom Rees
is not a still life kind of fella, meaning that if you just saw a picture of him you wouldn't really have the previously stated reaction but after this video? UGH!

Hello, there sailor! I'm a sucker for deep voices, must be a primordial reaction of 'the deeper the voice they more fertile the male, LET'S GET DOWN!'. Its the way he speaks and his mannerisms that make Tom Rees doable. He's not a pretty boy by any means but he's quite clever, seems gentlemanly enough AND his body is rock solid!

Tell me, after that video, would you say no to Tom Rees?

Don't lie to yourself, you would, you SO would!

No comments: