Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Let's Play a Game!

Its called if the playoffs were tomorrow, who'd be in! YEY

The West:
Boston - meh
Washington -OMG YES, YES, YES! The best player, the most adorable coach, YES!!!!!!!!!
NY Rangers - My darling Marc Staal
Montreal - In their 100th year, so its fitting
New Jersey - Doing it all without Brodeur? Oh you boys!
Philadelphia - Oh Jeff Carter, who knew you were a contender?
Buffalo - UGH, Ryan Miller, whatever
Carolina - Not making it past the first round, sorry Maurice

Toronto's not in but hey Ron Wilson did say we wouldn't make the playoffs, so it shouldn't be shocking

Um where the hell is Husband no. 6 and The Pens? The Stanley Cup Final hangover rears its ugly head?

Ottawa??? I can't go there...

The East:
San Jose - Of course, but they won't make it to the finals, history don't lie!
Detroit - Of course, they're amazing, the best, blah blah blah blah
Calgary - Oh my Iggy! Its time my friend, its time.
Chicago - Baby faces making a run for it...we all know what happened when a young team made the playoffs *cough*Penguins*cough*
Phoenix - Will The Great One finally prove he's a Great coach?
Edmonton - Finally Edmonton, finally!
Anaheim - Chris Pronger is on this team...
Vancouver - Oh Sundin looks like your choice wasn't a bust afterall but NYR would have been better.

Laard ha' mercy! Rick Nash, where are you, huh? Do you think this is funny? We've talked about this, a million times! You said you'd take Columbus to the playoffs and then you'd come to Toronto so you could be closer to me and the kids. What is this? Why are you dragging your feet on this, baby? Do I need to call your mother? Do I need to call my mother? Really I thought after all the crap with Caleb you'd be more understanding, ugh I can't talk to you, right now!

Oh my! Dallas is not in. I mean y'all were so close to going to the finals last year, what happened? Oh wait...sorry, my bad.

No comments: