Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Brian Burke steps down as GM, starts looking at Toronto Real Estate

Brian Burke has stepped down as GM of the Anaheim Ducks...

we all know what his next move will be!

He's had his eye on Toronto since last season, maybe even longer, we know he wants it!

I mean who wouldn't want to come to Toronto? You get the biggest pay cheque in the league and there's absolutely no pressure from the execs for the team to preform or produce any kind of success.

That sounds like a dream job to me!

I think it will be interesting to see the relationship between Ron Wilson and Brian Burke. Are the friends, how the hell should I know? But they do seem to have similar personalities, so either they'll be teeing off every morning at 8am or they'll being taking thinly veiled jabs at each other through the Toronto media

ooo please be the latter, I love shit talking and drama, its so fun to watch! Why else would I watch gossip girl?

If all the speculation turns out to be true (which it probably will) welcome to the family Brian Burke! Which dysfunctional role will you fill? Ron Wilson's already nabbed the 'cold, never at home, emotionally abusive, always-suit-wearing dad' and I'm 'the slutty teenaged daughter, looking for love in all the wrong places, who does coke in dirty washrooms' what will you be?

don't worry there's plenty of time for that later.

No comments: