Friday, October 17, 2008

Love on an ice rink

I think its apparent that Alexander Ovechkin and Evgeni Malkin were once in love- I mean best friends and then Malkin broke Ovie's heart- I mean stole his girlfriend (or something) and now the two are rivals.

Last night the Pens played the Caps.

The Caps
won but more importantly Ovechkin decided that his exboyfriend bff was going to get some beat downs, 'cause he went after him every chance he got.

Ovechkin was probably jealous because Crosby and Malkin are like so totally going out- I mean are really good friends now, and at the end of the match they each had some choice words for each other. Now seeing the man he loved respected so much was being attacked, Talbot decided to get in on the trash talking too. Sorry to break it to you Maxime but Malkin and Crosby are in love- errr...I mean...ummm...they have similar interests and stuff, so your unrequited love will have to remain just that!

No comments: