Friday, June 13, 2008

NHL 2K9 Cover Boy Rick Nash

So I was at work yesterday and I saw this dude that kind of looked like Rick Nash, so since I'm crazy, I'm throughly convinced it was Rick Nash's brother (even though it probably wasn't BUT shut up it like totally could have been!!!!!!!)

Anywayzzzzzzz, Dion ain't the only one with a video game cover, my darling Rick has one too!!!! so here's some photos to wet your appetite ( and mine too!)






isn't he the dreamiest??? *sigh*

oh there are words that go along with these picture but to be perfectly honest I'd rather stare and drool than read:

Puck Daddy meets Rick Nash, Columbus Blue Jackets
Behind the scenes of NHL 2K9: Rick Nash's Mo-Cap Madness

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I think he looks like Brian McGrattan in the first picture...which isn't necessarily a bad thing!