Saturday, June 14, 2008

I've been working awful hard for you


So the real loves of my life Kings of Leon, are currently recording their 4th studio album, and I am SO excited!!! I can never get enough of the Kings, they're my soul you know!!! They just released 'Because of the Times' and they're already working on their 4th album set to be released sometime in September...my boys are so prolific, non?


Apparently the songs will be more political on this album. I always kind of thought they were all Republicans 'cause they're from the South BUT now something tells me they just hate how fucked up everything is. I don't think they'll pledge themselves to any particular party but they're making a statement and I can't wait to hear it.

PLUS all the Kings are in love...yes EVEN Caleb (who knew?) So perhaps love songs galore??? More "true love ways"??? Maybe backing vocals by the beautiful and talented Jessie Baylin??? oooo I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


PS Caleb is totally trying to win me back, I mean its soooo obvious, why else would they record an album so soon?

PPS Am SOOOOO jealous of Jessie, how does she get her hair like that??? I wish my hair would do that! Ugh I love that woman so much, I can't wait for her album either!

No comments: