Monday, March 31, 2008

Ryan Holloweg has no rhythm

Ryan Holloweg is on the New York Rangers, who got merkked by my boys, the Pens, yesterday (OMG and Dubie almost sliced up Malkin's face). Anyways, Holly is known as a pest, an agitator...I know New York has Avery AND Holloweg, clearly the coaching staff is coming up with a new strategy to win games: the bitch strategy.

I never really had an opinion about Holloweg either which way. Sure he's in a band with my boyfriend , Marc Staal, and rocks the Eddie Vedder hair circa 1997, and is kind of annoying during games, however, I've never bothered to decide whether I like him or not, and this really isn't helping his case:



OK yea this is hilarious. He can't dance, he's acting a fool and this sort of shit brings guys together for some reason; personally I don't get it but athletes are a different kind of breed. On the other hand, however, the only type of guy who would do this kind of pre-game ritual and allow it to be recorded is a douche bag, TRUST

...I know a douche bag in the NHL, who knew???

SO here I am wondering, do I hate on Holloweg, or do I tolerate him because he and my boyfriend are kind of tight. He seems like a fun guy that all his teammates like but he's also a douche bag, oh the moral dilemma

No comments: