Saturday, January 19, 2008

Oh.My.God

Sidney Crosby, the love of my life, husband no. 5, the apple of my eye, my darling, my love, my bank account, is out. HE'S OUT.



Last night husband no. 5 suffered a high ankle sprain and although nothing can be said for sure, until sometime next week, homeboy will probably out for a month, at the very least...yes this means he misses the all-star game.

First Heater then Crosby, my boys are dropping like flies, who's next Ovechkin *shutters* let's not think about that!

My boys, the Pens, are still my boys, with or without the Messiah. I still love them, I'll still make them peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, I still believe in them and I still want them to win but can they? They have the talent to make this through, between Conk and Malkin, they're playoff contenders for sure, but with the loss of not only their captain but of THE captain, that's gotta hit their morale pretty hard. The cold hard fact is, they all have to step up their game. They have to be about 5 times better than they were, when they were playing with Sidney, because when Jesus is on the ice, he makes you look good! Let's be honest, would Colby Cheese be having such a good season if it weren't for the Messiah??? Methinks not!

Alright boys, its time to quit being boys, grow some chest hair and become men. This is what they'll be talking about in hockey history books: How the Pens merkked everyone without Sidney "the Messiah" Crosby.
TRUST!

PS Malkin, This is your time! Prove to everyone that you deserve to be up there with Ovechkin and Crosby, because you know what I believe in you and your afro!

PPS I have 100% faith in my team, coach Therrien however, well that's an entirely different matter

No comments: