Saturday, December 01, 2007

Whoa...Wait...What???


So my boys, the Sens, lost to the New York Rangers...

And my boys, the Pens, lost to the Toronto Maple Leafs...

I say this with the utmost respect and love, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED????

Watching both games it was painfully clear that neither team deserved to win, they didn't want it, they didn't show up to the arena, and Maxime that was crue,l cruel thing you did! Kids were expecting to see the messiah, not you, ugh I'm soooo disgusted, I'm officially not speaking to you...who am I kidding, it was hilarious, Je t'aime Maxime!!!!!!!!!



But in all seriousness it's just not a good night for me, I can't, I can't do this I'm sorry. Excuse me while I drown my sorrows in a bottle of tequila...Yea Marc you can join me, we'll spoon, and you can stroke my hair, while I sob! by the way you were amazing tonight *squee* which is more than I can say for your younger brother; srsly Jordo, what's the deal?

No comments: